Recently, I found the following articles regarding historic newspapers:
- The Oregonian's historic archives: Treasures we found when we moved by David Stabler at OregonLive
- Sacred Heart Review by David Richtmyer at John J. Burns Library's Blog - this Catholic newspaper published in Cambridge and Boston from 1888 to 1918 has been digitized and is now online
- South Dakota Digitizes Historic Newspapers at CBS Minnesota
- Newspaper archive added to University of Montevallo [Alabama] library at The Clanton Advertiser
- The Library of Congress' Chronicling America has updated 16 of its titles with more content. These include newspapers from California, Louisiana, and Michigan.