Recently, I found the following articles regarding historic newspapers:
- Findmypast releases...new additions to their collection of British Newspapers: press release at GeneaPress
- Digital Newspapers May Index Unindexed Court Records by Michael John Neill at Genealogy Tip of the Day
- Newspaper Research: The Importance of Being Thorough by Debbie Mieszala at The Advancing Genealogist
- Perkins County, Nebraska, Newspaper Digitization Project is being Expanded by Dick Eastman at Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
- Google Brings Back The Google News Archives by Barry Schwartz at Search Engine Roundtable
- Newspaper Research Strategies Boot Camp – Saturday, 31 January 2015 by Thomas MacEntee at Hack Genealogy - Do you live in Australia and New Zealand and want to attend a really good webinar on newspaper research with awesome presenters? It's a great price, too! Don't know what a webinar is or how to attend one? Read my tutorial here.
- The Library of Congress' Chronicling America has updated 22 of its titles with more content. These include newspapers from Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, and South Carolina.
- The Oregon Digital Newspaper Program has updated one of its titles with more content.