Recently, I found the following articles regarding historic newspapers:
- Checking Out Chicago’s Old German Newspapers by Julie Cahill Tarr at Julie's Genealogy & History Hub - Got Germans? Got Germans in German newspapers with German script? Check this out!
- How to Search for Old Newspaper Articles in the Google News Archive by Richard Byrne at Free Technology for Teachers - a handy video tutorial
- North Georgia Historic Newspapers Archive by Donnie Summerlin at the blog of the Digital Library of Georgia - "The North Georgia Historic Newspapers Archive provides online access to six newspaper titles published in three north Georgia cities (Dalton, Gainesville, and Rome) from 1850 to 1922." Click on the link to read more.
- Bill Silver Digital Newspaper Archive by Gail Dever at Genealogy à la carte - for those of us with British Columbia, Canada ancestors and relatives
- Four early newspapers added to historic collection by Sam Thompson at From Our Corner (the Washington Office of the Secretary of State’s blog) - titles from Anacortes, Oroville, Shelton, and Yakima
- The Library of Congress' Chronicling America has updated 34 of its titles with more content. These include newspapers from Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Washington.
- The National Library of Australia's Trove has updated 36 of its titles with more content. These include newspapers from New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, and Victoria.