Sunday, April 11, 2010

Adding Links Not Available to Public

My experiment failed. To my knowledge, it is not possible for the public to add their comments to pages on my website. I apologize for the inconvenience. From my perspective, when I was signed in as webmaster, it looked like once comments were enabled, anyone could comment. Unfortunately, it is only the webmaster and approved collaborators (such as Thomas) that can do so.

So I removed the comments that said "Please list your links below". I kept the comments I put up that listed links to other newspaper sites until we can get them all properly placed on the pages. There are a number for Illinois and Pennsylvania that I listed this morning in the comments sections at the bottom of the pages.

Thank you for your patience and your patronage.  Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment